Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas in July


Whew!  Can you believe this heatwave that we are in the midst of right now?  It's too hot to do too many things outside so I decided to cool off by making some Christmas cards.  Yesterday afternoon I stamped, colored and began an assembly line to make 15 Christmas cards featuring the ORIGINAL Gumball Graphics Santa stamp.  This jolly old elf stamp is amongst my very favorite stamps.
 
Using the Mojo Monday #302 layout for inspiration (shown below) I got my cardstock, ink, papers and embellishments out and got a jumpstart on making my Christmas cards.


Card Recipe:
Stamp:  Gumball Graphics Santa (stamp is no long manufactured)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Image colored with Copic Markers
Designer Paper:  Recollections "Naughty or Nice"
Tools & Embellishments: Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Martha Stewart half pearl, Snowflake punched from an embossed flocked wall paper sample, Merry Christmas ribbon "Tis the Season" from Michaels brand and All Night Media Liquid Embossing in Antique Glass Finish for his glasses.


Keep cool! Until next time,
Cheers!

Jennifer



I can be found sharing at these online parties:
Sew-Off Saturday Sew Can She ,  Brag about it Tuesday Be Betsy , Shabby Art Boutique Shabbilicious Friday , Give Me The Goods Monday , Homestead Barn HopWhimsy Wednesday , Knick Of Time , Hickory Trail , Make the Scene Monday (at Alderberry Hill), From the Farm Blog Hop , A Peek Into My Paradise , A Delightsome LifeShare your Cup Thursday Have a Daily Cup,  Homework , Green Willow Pond , A Stroll Thru Life , Work It Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style , I Should Be Mopping the Floors , Common Ground Be Inspired , Simple and Sweet Fridays , Frugal Fit Family Friday Follow Along , Sweet and Savory Sunday , Sugar and Slice Sunday , This Gal Cooks Marvelous Mondays , This Silly Girl's Life "we scream for ice cream, Living Better Together TGIF Linkparty , DIY Sunday Showcase , Sweet 2 Eat Wonderful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.