Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simple Blessings - UPDATE !


I've had a few inquiries if "Simple Blessings" would be sold in MY ETSY SHOP.   I'm happy to report that the flock has multiplied and I now have three pairs of sheep listed.


Each pair of lambs have unique facial expressions and distressing.  Made of Osnaburg Linen, coffee and cinnamon dyed and then hand painted and distressed, they'll make charming shelf sitters and/or bowl fillers for the holiday season and all of the year through.


Loving handmade my ME I've interpreted Stacey Meade of Raven's Haven pattern for Simple Blessings.  You can now find them HERE.
 
Cheers!

Jennifer

I'm linking to these parties:

Common Ground
At The Picket Fence Inspiration Friday

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I received my sweet shelf sitters today in the mail and just had to tell you how much I love them! They came so fast, thank you for making sure I had them in time. My Sister is going to love them and they will become a favorite in her new yarn room. They are even cuter then they looked in the photos and made beautifully! Your shop is on my wish list too!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.