Friday, June 3, 2011

Land of the Free

The month of May flew by for me. I spent the entire month on sewing and gardening projects, as well as getting all of the paper products made for my brother's wedding. Consequently, it has been ages since I've stamped. This week's Mojo Monday 193 sketch challenge rejuvenated my card making mojo! Below is this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I chose the square sample:

I just received my new Stampin' Up! stamps and Land of the Free is one of the sets I'm thoroughly enjoying and plan to use for Independence Day cards. I used scraps and bits for this card. The designer paper is a tiny scrap in my bin and I have no idea who makes it as there was such a small amount. I love the teeny-tiny star brads. I've had them for ages but have never used them. Why is that, I wonder? The striped grosgrain ribbon was a 6 inch scrap left over from some long ago project. Again, it worked out perfectly, I thought.

Until next time,
Cheers!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. very cute, love the american theme. Great job sewing on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful.. Love it!!
    Thanks for comming and following my new blog.. Boy what an ordeal...Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.