Monday, February 14, 2011

An Apple a Day


It's time for a new House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge and this week's challenge was a difficult for me. Difficult because the challenge was to use your favorite House Mouse, Gruffies or Happy Hopper stamp. How does one choose a favorite? I put on my stamping table quite a few stamps that I'd call my favorite, but I finally settled on using this Happy Hopper titled, An Apple a Day.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Happy Hopper "An Apple a Day" by Stampabilities
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Peeled Paint
Image Colored with Copic Markers
Designer Paper: Stampin' Up! (apple paper)
Accessories: Stampin' Up! scalloped border punch and ticket punch, brass brads, Stampin' Up Button, Miscellaneous ribbon from my stash, clear dimensional glaze

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers!
Jennifer

13 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute!!! Love that image...perfect with the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too Jennifer! Great match up with the apple dp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is one of my favorites also, I'm having a hard time trying to pick one.

    I love the way you colored those little apples and the threaded ribbon through the button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable.
    Love your coloured images. I so want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your coloring of this image is awesome. The simplicity of your card lets the image shine.
    Great papers and the button is perfect. thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya
    wow awesome card your colouring is amazing, so life like, beautiful papers & ribbon,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer...this is fantastic! LOVE that image

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW . . . I love how you coloured this image. Really nice card.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning creation Jennifer fab DPs & this awesome coloured image makes for one super duper creation..
    thanks again for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall..

    smiles Christine & HM DT Girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer this looks AWESOME! Your coloring is fabulous and I like the shine on the apples. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh my goodness!! How adorable is this card!!! That image is amazing! Your very good at coloring with copics!!! Wow!!! Wonderful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FANTASTIC design, superb coloring to showcase this adorable image. Another terrific creation! Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, love those glossy apples, it's a hard challenge to pci ka favourite isn't it. Thank you for joining the House Mouse favourite stamp challenge!
    Hugs
    Anne
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.