Friday, May 9, 2014

Chicken themed kitchen linens

Especially for all the CHICKS who love their chickens and carry that love into their kitchen decor, I have made kitchen linens to suit your inner chick!


Bright and cheery in the kitchen, I've created another half apron with a contrasting flounce at the hem.  These chicks are ready to wrap themselves around you and get cookin' in the kitchen.  Won't you impress your chicken while gathering an egg or two from the coup wearing this sweet apron?  *wink*  The rounded and pleated pocket is full enough to carry an egg or two from the coup.  This whimsical chicken apron is available in my ETSY shop HERE.


And while these chickens are busy baking, I have an oven-apron CHICKEN KITCHEN HAND TOWEL to hang over your oven door handle or dishwasher handle that fits right in with your chicken decor.  I've used kitchen waffle toweling and trimmed it with lace, bright yellow buttons and grosgrain ribbon ties.  This oven-apron CHICKEN KITCHEN HAND TOWEL is available in my ETSY SHOP HERE.


Are your pot holders starting to look a little shabby?  It might be time to replace them with these bright and cheery and oh-so-functional hot pads in the same cheery chicken print.  The pot holders are made with double thickness INSUL~BRIGHT heat reflective batting on the bottom and another layer of INSUL~BRIGHT on the top layer to keep your fingers from getting burned.  This set of 2 pot holders are available in the ETSY SHOP HERE.

 
Perhaps your love of chicken decor is more on the  French Country theme.  The rounded and pleated pocket is ample enough to allow you to gather a chicken egg or two.  This fabric is titled "Le Poulet" and is one of my favorites.  I've used this fabric to make a quilt, tote and now this darling half apron.  This apron is available in my ETSY SHOP HERE.


 
And if you're wearing the apron what better way to round out the Le Poulet theme in your kitchen than adorning your oven handle or dishwasher handle with this Le Poulet oven-apron KITCHEN HAND TOWEL.  Rick-Rack, grosgrain ribbon, black buttons and the thirsty waffle kitchen toweling make this hand towel functional as well as pretty.  It can be found in my ETSY SHOP HERE.
 
I hope if you are in need of a hostess gift, a treat for a friend who loves to spend time in their kitchen or for your own person kitchen, you'll stop by  MY ETSY SHOP and check out the kitchen linens.  And be sure to check it often because new items will be added weekly.
 

Until next time,
 
Cheers!
 
 
Jennifer 

 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin





Some of my favorite online blog hop parties I like to share at:
 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays, Wake Up Wednesdays, Clever Chicks Blog Hop, FoodySchmoody Tuesday Tastings,  Delish Dessert Link Party, Share your stuff Tuesdays, Anyonita Nibbles Tasty Tuesday'sShare it One More Time, Much Ado About MondayFeathered Nest Fridays, DIY Vintage Chic FridayThe Style Sisters Centerpiece Wednesday, Sew-Off Saturday Sew Can She , Brag about it Tuesday BeBetsy , Shabby Art Boutique Shabbilicious Friday , Give Me The Goods Monday , Homestead Barn Hop , Whimsy Wednesday , Knick Of Time ,  From the Farm Blog Hop , A Peek Into My Paradise , A Delightsome Life , Share your Cup Thursday Have a Daily Cup, Homework , Green Willow Pond , A Stroll Thru Life , Work It Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style , I Should Be Mopping the Floors , Common Ground Be Inspired , Simple and Sweet Fridays Sweet and Savory Sunday This Gal Cooks Marvelous Mondays , This Silly Girl's Life, Living Better Together TGIF Linkparty , DIY Sunday Showcase , Dear Creatives Inspiration, Super Saturday Link Party




3 comments:

  1. These aprons and pot holders are adorable!! I love aprons and literally find it difficult to cook if I am not wearing an apron!! Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your aprons and pot holder. You sure did a great job with them.
    Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.