Friday, April 5, 2013

Frogs and Flies - you're too kind


This retired stamp set called "Frogs and Flies" makes me giggle everytime I use it.  The person to whom I'm sending this card has a great sense of humor and I think it will make her giggle too.



It has been a while since I've played along with Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and this week's challenge #287 was such fun to play with using the fun Miss Froggie stamp.


On the inside of the card I added some more patterned paper and ribbon to carry the theme through.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Frogs & Flies, Sentiment from Papertrey Ink
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Autumn Leaves Pretty Poppies Green clear stamp ink, image watercolored with Tombow markers.
Paper:  Martha Stewart Playful Blue paper pad, Fabriano cold pressed watercolor paper
Embellishments:   Paper doily, Prima Flowers, MM brads, dragonfly brad from Making Memories (I think), Stickles glitter in Cotton Candy pink


I'd better get to the post office and mail my card.  Hope you're having a spectacular day!
 
Cheers!
 
Jennifer


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.